A moment of tranquility
It feels like life has been very up and down recently. But through the ups and downs it can't be ignored how fast life moves, it gives the impression of activity and that you're busy, but really time just slides past no matter whats going on. I've felt like this term has been very much like that, and I have a busy couple of days before I can escape for Easter. Tonight I walked to the lake with my friends and took these pictures. They're a snapshot of perfection and tranquility in a bustling and fast moving world, and tonight, watching the sunset, feeding the swans, life took a moment and I just breathed... enjoyed. God was the very essence of that moment of peace, one of those moments when you look at nature and can't see anything but his absolute beauty.
In this moment though, I couldn't help but think... why did God give swans such long necks?! Do they have ears under there somewhere?!?!?! And my friend Lydia, bless her, said, surely they should be fatter than this to have their babies soon...


4 Comments:
beautiful... I love that... those moments amid the race to breath and just enjoy the fact that we know the one who created the air I breath and the sunset that steals my breath away.
I would have to agree. Just wanted to say hello chicken. ;)
Becky we should catch up.... I'll email soon okay??
i agree, swans do have ridiculously long necks and how DO they hear? and how do those wimpy little legs hold up that fat swan?
i miss you chicken.
Post a Comment
<< Home