There's Only One Way...

I am who and what I am, I will try to be honest about facing that!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

hola back yo

I edited this post. Decided that it was a bit TOO clevagey!

Last term was alright, we had some assignments due, I had a two week placement teaching in year 5 and 6 (ages 9 to 11) which was busy and exhausting, but I loved it. I had some hard lessons to learn about God too. I guess I felt that he wasn't here, I told one of my friends I felt like I'd left him at home when I started uni, and it really did feel like it. The sad thing is I didn't realise the extent of my problem for quite a while, and instead tried to fill the gap with friends, a guy who I liked a lot but who ultimately wasn't good for me, and just generally avoiding the problem. It took a really rough weekend and a lot of home truths to make me humble enough to realise where I had got myself. It was a hard lesson, but I feel like I've got myself back on track and sorted out my priorities.

On a better note here are some pictures with some of my closest uni friends:







2 Comments:

Blogger SClerk said...

hi chick. lovin the clevage! We should talk soon, you may be able to help me, love ya x

2:24 pm  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

Becky, you're back! I wondered where you had been.
Sorry things were difficult for a while, and that God felt absent. I know that one :D
But I'm so glad you're "back in the game".
xx's G

7:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home