There's Only One Way...

I am who and what I am, I will try to be honest about facing that!

Monday, January 01, 2007

sorry

Sorry I haven't blogged over the festive season of good will and all that. I really just can't be bothered. I will get back into it once I'm back at uni, promise! for now though I wanted to say a late Happy Chrsitmas, and wish anyone who may happen to stumble across this page all the best for 2007.

4 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS! Thanks for the card

2:10 am  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

And a very happy Christmas and New Year to you too!!

8:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY
your university looks beautiful and i am glad that you dressed up for halloween.

greetings to england from little rhode island in america.

-nate

9:11 pm  
Blogger Court said...

Hi, yes we should talk. I have class late on thursday but other then that I'm home after 2-4 kind of thing. I'm at my place in kamloops 250-851-2737. love you.

6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home