Halloween
I thoroughly disagree with halloween and everything it stands for. I have never so much as had a trick or treater at my door as I live in the middle of nowhere. This year I was persuaded to dress up, and I agreed, after stating that I disagreed on principle. We were 4 surgeons and a nurse, and it was so much fun making these costumes...


2 Comments:
Becky - you're the cutest!!
its alright chick. i went up top on the bus and looked out for you but didnt see you hanging around. its no bother though. goodbye isnt as important as hello.
also, most of my last week i was in san francisco. really great.
it was very short and seemingly 'dreamlike' that i were there. i read this today about dreaming..(its not in context of dreams in sleeping).. "this is the practice of imagining the beautiful future to come-when we are awake. Dreaming is Living the future hope in the Present imagination"
Post a Comment
<< Home