I am who and what I am, I will try to be honest about facing that!
posted by Becky @ 2:23 pm
chick i cant find your digits. would you please forward them to me when you get the chance. if you are up late sometime soon, give me a ring. or i will give you one too.
jack ive given you them loads of times! just phone me for them:)
makes sense, Austronauts and surfers are about the coolest people on the planet. After ninja's of course.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
chick i cant find your digits. would you please forward them to me when you get the chance. if you are up late sometime soon, give me a ring. or i will give you one too.
jack ive given you them loads of times! just phone me for them:)
makes sense, Austronauts and surfers are about the coolest people on the planet. After ninja's of course.
Post a Comment
<< Home