There's Only One Way...

I am who and what I am, I will try to be honest about facing that!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Back to school - freckles and all


Just a quick picture for now, I'll get pictures on here of my new home soon, but I have this one at hand. Its back to school night which apparently is a general idea that girls can choose to look slutty and guys can dress up as school girls if they like and its acceptable for them to wear a skirt and a very tight shirt!

5 Comments:

Blogger shinbone #4 said...

oh becky... I think I should email you soon... Consider yourself warned :D
and... Happy canadian Thanksgiving!

4:07 am  
Blogger Becky said...

Hi Gracie, email me, I miss you!

6:04 pm  
Blogger SClerk said...

hey chick, did you not get my text about a week ago. And here was me thinking you were being rude and not replying!! Cant wait to see you chick, il call you saturday at some point k x

2:00 pm  
Blogger jacquie said...

chick i got back to reno today and recived your lovely lovely package. of course i remember that smell.
love you chick.

6:34 am  
Blogger Court said...

I little scary

5:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home