There's Only One Way...

I am who and what I am, I will try to be honest about facing that!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Adrift

So last night I was going to the cinema to watch "You, Me and Dupree." Only somehow we got the times mixed up and arrived over an hour early. We decided the best way to pass this time would be to sneak into another screen for a sneak preview of another film. a bit naughty but surely not stealing?! Which was how I ended up in "Adrift". Basically these six people jump of the boat and into the sea leaving the baby on board asleep. Only they forgot to put the ladder down. Big panic and they're stuck getting more and more tired in the middle of the sea. It was after this had gone of for a while that we had to leave to go and watch the film we had paid to watch. But ever since I have wondered, did they get eatten by sharks? Did they drown? Did they get back on the boat, was the baby ok? So if any one watched that film I'd love to know what happened!

This morning I went to visit some friends where I used to work. It was bizarre. Like I worked there for over a year, and I hadn't been to visit since I left six weeks ago, yet walking in those doors I felt like I'd never left. It was nice to catch up, but they were still there, talking about work, and stuff that - quite frankly now that I've left - I couldn't care less about! Its always strange to do something which associates with the past so strongly. Its normal to be there, yet at the same time its weird, because you don't fit there anymore. Like the other day I was sat in Jon Wilson's garden and we were talking about Capers and people that we're not in touch with any more. It is so funny to think back and still feel like in some way there is an unbreakable Capernwray bond between you, and that we all fit together. But on the other hand, if we're not in touch with that person, does that not make them practically a stranger? Is it ever possible to stay as connected with the people of your past, or does time force you apart, leaving that confused feeling that everyone moves on so should you really be fighting that?

Well, thats enough wondering out loud. Hmm. Not sure thats even been worth reading. Ahh well, not that many people check my blog anyhew!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

but i shall love you just the same whether i see you soon or never look upon you with these eyes again. we're perfect strangers and perfect friends, love. you feel like you've never been apart when you meet one again. it's a comfort.

7:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home