There's Only One Way...

I am who and what I am, I will try to be honest about facing that!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

camp


I've just got back from a week working on a kids Christian camp - it was fantastic. Really hard work, a lot of organising, planning, washing up after and cleaning up after too many kids, but I loved it. It was so great to get stuck in and serve. Also, I was leading a dorm (in the picture) with another girl and we had such great girls. By the end of the week they had all made progress in their faith, or given their lives to Jesus for the first time, include Claire, a 12 year old who has disprexia (a motor neuron disease) which was very emotion. It was exhausting but so great!
I got home yesterday and I leave today to go and work on a festival and raise money for the India charity, dunno if I'll get chance to blog or not...

4 Comments:

Blogger SClerk said...

Sounds like a good week. How busy are you!! Wen you get a free minute give us a bell n we'll have to meet up, not seen you for ages!! Love ya chick x

7:46 pm  
Blogger jacquie said...

chick chick hooray!

9:59 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Becky--I know I told you to call me a long time ago, and you did, and I didn't call back. I've tried a couple times but haven't been able to figure out how. Anyhow, that's a lame apology, but I thought I'd make it. I'll get it eventually!

5:06 am  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

Wow! You have a lot on your plate these days!! And yet you found time to write :D That really means so much Becky, you are a doll!! A lovely beautiful porcelein doll! I do intend to keep in much better contact. I have no excuse, and almost nothing on my plate right now... :D
xx's G

7:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home