There's Only One Way...

I am who and what I am, I will try to be honest about facing that!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Update

To be honest there isn't much of an update. Sam's condition is so rare that the doctors don't know how to approach his operation. He is still having tests and a biopsy andwhat not so the date of the op has been put back and will be next week, providing by then that they have results and have an idea of what to do! Keep praying, I suppose as well as for that miracle that the God will direct the doctors!

All in all it has been a pretty hard week and I'm shattered from it. Everyone has been having a tough time taking the news in.

On a slightly brighter note my cousin is getting married next week in Northern Ireland and I'm bridesmaid. we fly out tomorrow for a few days of preperations, dress fittings, rehersals, etc etc. I am so excited about it. But yet I feel bad. My best friend is having a hard time and here I am leaving the country! Talk about bad friend!

Anyway guys, keep praying, you wouldn't believe how many people are praying for Sam, literally thousands I bet, but he surely needs all the prayer he can get, so keep it going. I'll try and get online with details when he's had the operation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home