There's Only One Way...

I am who and what I am, I will try to be honest about facing that!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Same old same old.

I'm not writing much at the moment, mainly because I feel like I have nothing to say. I'm really at an inbetween stage, I suppose I have been since Capernwray finished since I don't stage uni until September. Everything has just been average. I have an average job and don't do I whole lot apart from work. I'd hate to look back and think that I've wasted a year. I am seriously unmotivated and bored with what I'm doing though. I guess thats why I never have anything to say anymore.

3 Comments:

Blogger jacquie said...

we learn the most when we dont have much to say.

1:39 am  
Blogger Court said...

I think you have plenty of wisdom when needed and tons of love. What else could there be to say expect how much we love one another. Becky you my doll I adore.

3:19 am  
Blogger Leslie Puiras said...

oh becky.. If you feel like you need a hug.. Seriously, when there's waiting being done it means God is doing something really important in the background to prepare for your next adventure. ;) I firmly believe it. Just wait darling and you'll be excited again soon enough!

6:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home