There's Only One Way...

I am who and what I am, I will try to be honest about facing that!

Sunday, April 23, 2006


The two girls on mine and Emily's knees are called Pricilla and Preanca, they're sisters and both 4 but not twins. They're father died and mother couldn't cope. Some of these kids have heart breaking stories. 4 year olds in an orphange is just so sad. Yet these kids are so lovely and the majority of the time are so happy, but they'll never be adopted. Why couldn't I bring them all home?!?!

10 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

I'm so gald your fear was over come by joy. It's an amazing feeling is it not. For fear to leave us and joy to fill us, it must be one of the greatest gift he gave.

8:33 am  
Blogger Court said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:33 am  
Blogger Stacie said...

you fit in so well chick, they obviously love you! i really enjoyed our talk the other day, you brought up a lot of good things. such a wise chicken.

12:39 am  
Blogger jacquie said...

missed you chick. glad you had such a great time.
love jacq

8:42 pm  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

Can't wait for our chat... and to hear the details!!
xx's Gracie

11:02 pm  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

Can't wait for our chat... and to hear the details!!
xx's Gracie

11:02 pm  
Blogger Becky said...

Jack, your site won't let me post, something about an error

8:39 pm  
Blogger jacquie said...

cuz i deleted it.

3:50 am  
Blogger jacquie said...

its back now.

11:26 pm  
Blogger Béthany said...

you look so white :) those kids look precious, i'm sure you will always remember them and miss them, and though that sounds like a bad thing, its actually good.

12:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home