There's Only One Way...

I am who and what I am, I will try to be honest about facing that!

Friday, March 24, 2006


So this is what life looks like for me at the moment. I truely love living on a farm in spring, new life is appearing everywhere at the moment and it really is a credit to God and the beauty he can create, thankyou God for the miracle that is life!

This cheeky chap here is my favourite, he was a triplet and his mum only had enough milk for two babies and he is always hungry, so he is now my pet. cute yes?! He does need a name though, because I keep calling him Chicken and I'm worried he might wonder what he is supposed to do or be!

8 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

Yeah!!! BECKY! So cute, wish I was in england for spring. I do miss that. Oh, and I miss you.

3:57 am  
Blogger SClerk said...

He looks like a geoffry!

1:40 pm  
Blogger Stacie said...

ah chick your glowing! and not as in you are pregnant:).haha. i truly miss you loads. wish we were together, but not on a farm:)

7:14 pm  
Blogger Béthany said...

aw, lambkeys. i love/was scared of those things.

11:45 pm  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

I didn't know you lived on a farm.
I'm not a big fan of farms.
(but I'm a big fan of you!)

3:38 am  
Blogger jacquie said...

oooh chick and her chick! look how happy everyone is for you...

12:25 am  
Blogger Becky said...

how can you not love fams? I love the country, everyday I wake up and breathe fresh air and am surrounded by beauty and I love it. And lambs. shame on you bethany being scared, you come over here and I'll give you a lamb and a bottle and when you feed it and its little tail wags like crazy you'll be coverted for life!

12:48 pm  
Blogger Stacie said...

i do hope we speak soon chick. you are going to india so fast. i went to the shop today and got you some treasures. will have to post them asap but you probably wont get them until after india. a welcome home present!

5:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home