I am who and what I am, I will try to be honest about facing that!
Monday, March 13, 2006
Mr Johnathon Mark and Miss Sarah Marjory!
Hey I can't believe it has actually let me post a picture, it only too about an hour to think about it (Josh, you were right, I just had to leave my computer to it!!) This is Mr Johnathon and Miss Sarah, I do love them both so much so I hope you'll appreciate the beauty of them in this photo!
That is such an awful picture of me!!! Take it away, take it away!! Even tho its awful of me i still want you to send it me via email please as i have no pics of you 2! We should meet up soon k? x
Hahahaha, all your comments made me laugh, that was so random, what do chippies have to do with anything? u dream of fish n chips in the mother land? Sarah, I'm still laughing inwardly that that is your middle name, but I didn't think about it when I wrote it down that other people would read it, which makes me studpider than I look! - I've only just worked out how to put photos on here, it'll be a few months before I learn how to take it away!!! Daveo, we'll sort something soon, maybe this sunday afternoon? or saturday night? hmmm... any thoughts? maybe I have to go back to America to be able to talk to you on the phone?!?!?!
Becky-thats not my middle name...i wish it was its better than mine! Courtnay-its only at capernwray i was always a scruff bag! Allison-i would so love to but i have a lack of money...but i will be in Canada for 3weeks in July with Fidler!
Good picture there becky, just gorgeous. Glad you got to put it on, like 2 months after taking the pic in the first place! Jonathan Mark Wilson - that's just a spelling of my full name, thought you might be interested. Sarah Margaret Clerc, thought that might be of interest as well
chick i wish you would answer the obvious q's in my email- when are you leaving for india again? and chick also- you and sach and this whole life partner busniess is getting a big out of control. sort of like jons hair.
16 Comments:
That is such an awful picture of me!!! Take it away, take it away!! Even tho its awful of me i still want you to send it me via email please as i have no pics of you 2! We should meet up soon k? x
p.s. i cant believe you gave my middle name away!! ;)
british chippies are so hot.
hi jack! this picture is just lovely. sarah don't be silly its great of you. jon's hair is looking pretty long.a fine bunch.
Jealous...
Ok, so we definitely have to meet up. I'm not even kidding. Seriously. And you all look great. Marjory, you look just swell. heh. Sweeet.
Hahahaha, all your comments made me laugh, that was so random, what do chippies have to do with anything? u dream of fish n chips in the mother land?
Sarah, I'm still laughing inwardly that that is your middle name, but I didn't think about it when I wrote it down that other people would read it, which makes me studpider than I look! - I've only just worked out how to put photos on here, it'll be a few months before I learn how to take it away!!!
Daveo, we'll sort something soon, maybe this sunday afternoon? or saturday night? hmmm... any thoughts? maybe I have to go back to America to be able to talk to you on the phone?!?!?!
cuties cuties! Why don't you ladies come out to Washington with Jon, eh? :)
Ahhh sarah is wering makeup in that picture wierd. love you all.
Becky-thats not my middle name...i wish it was its better than mine!
Courtnay-its only at capernwray i was always a scruff bag!
Allison-i would so love to but i have a lack of money...but i will be in Canada for 3weeks in July with Fidler!
Isn't yours like marget or something wonderful like that??????
oh yeah-its wonderful alright!
Good picture there becky, just gorgeous.
Glad you got to put it on, like 2 months after taking the pic in the first place!
Jonathan Mark Wilson - that's just a spelling of my full name, thought you might be interested.
Sarah Margaret Clerc, thought that might be of interest as well
Cheers for that Wilson!
yesss!!!! any one else have embarrassing middle names other than Sarah (we shouldn't be too mean, she is named after her mother after all!!!)??
Ali, I would if I could, I was well up for it, eh Jon? but unfortunately it is when I'm in India. God calls...
chick i wish you would answer the obvious q's in my email- when are you leaving for india again? and chick also- you and sach and this whole life partner busniess is getting a big out of control. sort of like jons hair.
im also wondering when you are leaving chick. and jack, you can of course live with us when we are life partners. we need a canadian mother too.
Post a Comment
<< Home