I seem to be quite influenced the by the weather as I'm about to comment on it again... its snowed the last few days! real snow!
I really am desperate to post pictures on here, why can't I make it work?!Also, it is nice to talk to Capernwray students that are on outreach here. I'm sad for them though because when they leave here they'll be on their last few days, such a sad time for them, I never wanted to say goodbye to you guys and I'm sure they feel the same!
This weekend coming up we're having a social night at church and we're doing like a talent show. me and my friends are doing goldilocks and the three bears, kinda random but I'm very excited!!! I want to be daddy bear and have a deep voice.
News I've found out, maybe you already know, our Lauren, as in RA Luaren is dating one of the students, I'll certainly have to go for a visit and meet him before he leaves, but the girl who told me that said don't be surprised if Lauren moves back to America when he leaves.
I guess thats it, I don't have much to report.


5 Comments:
ha ha. Lauren's got a boy! That's funny. I remember she telling me a story about her mom giving her a hard time about not having a boyfriend. What's your problem with the pics?
Thanks for the call it was great to hear you voice and feel you love.
The picture problem is doing my head in, seriously! basically it says its loading them and then just says that forever until I cancel the page. arrrgggg. help?
is it saying that in the little pop-up window? if it is let it load. Leave the computer if you have too. If after a couple hours it still does that... I dunno.
WHAT! Lauren is dating a student! isn't that not allowed?! My own mother (Lauren was my mum) is doing something not allowed! weird she's dating..i feel like i do when my actual mum dates.
Post a Comment
<< Home