Useless, colds and reunions
So yesterday I spent about an hour and a half trying to post on this stupid blog. Not only would it not let me post the picture I wanted but in the end it wouldn't let me post anything! So basically here are a list of things I can't work out: to post photos, to change my links, and the american lingo it describes it to me in, and how my computer seems to do different things than the examples say it will. So yesterday I was very angry and frustrated. I think I may have sworn never to have a blog or post on a blog again. But here I am trying again. If at first you don't succeed etcetcetc..............
I hate colds. I have a real stinker of a cold right now and it sucks. Yesterday they sent me home from work because I was such a pathetic mess so I spent the rest of the day catching up on sleep and watching friends and little house on the prairie! I hate being ill, but suppose I am thankful for the opportunity to rest and catch up on sleep. And for my parents who have to give me extra affection even though they might catch my germs. And especially for my Mum who treats me like a little girl again and does anything that might help, what a chicken she is!
For those of you that expressed interest in visiting or teleportation and other such things, why don't you just visit and then we can meet up! England really isn't so far away! You are always welcome to invite yourselves, I intive myself to John or Sarah's all the time and you can too, then we really can have a little Capernwray reunion!! Really, what could be better than a reunion in the mother land?!?!?!?!?!


8 Comments:
yes....you should ALL come to england!! It is after all where we first met.
And Becky Chicken...anytime, anytime!
*can you send me those pics via email...that would be awesome!
beckeh!
hi!
i miss you, chicken! i have your letter sitting on my bedside all the itme, i have to write back to you still! I'm glad you have a blog now, you were missing in my day to day life :)
loe, bethany
oh my love it still makes me happy to check your blog. you are so adorable. that's really all i have to say on this sunny but freezing saturday morning...i love you.
chick chick hurray! bueno bueno bueno. holla! love you. miss you.
Why is no-one calling me? My number is 07738 215356. I have nobody's numbers!
I wanna meet up with you hun! I miss you!!!
did you mean what you said about me and sweatpants? cuz that'd be flippin cool.
ok, let me try and answer everyone's questions:
Sarah, most of the pictures are on my laptop which parcel force have just this morning taken to be fixed, I do have the one of the three of us on this computer and will get on to sending that to you asap.
Daveo, Sarah told me she was trying to arrange something for us on Friday night, so she has been trying to call you on behalf of us. Hopefully see you this weekend!! My mobile is 07759397551 (and if weirdos call me because I've just put my mobile number on the internet for you I'll come and kick your arse!)
Bethany, don't worry about speedy replies, I'm terrible at replying quickly. Great to see you care enough to read my random rantings though!
Janice, really why would I lie?! I have surely told you before how in awe I am that you can so effortlessly lounge around for days in sweat pants yet still be quite comfortable because you're still so flipping pretty! hence why I called you a biatch!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home