Mundane
So I watched the OC today n it got me thinking. English soaps are so grey compared life in the OC. I mean, people still kill each other, have sex with each others boy/girlfriend/sister/mother/father/wife/husband and salk each other, turn out to be each other's long lost relative and have all kinds of other catastophes like on any soap, but its still england. The streets are narrow and grey, they are in busy grey towns surrounded by people wearing clothes, and the people are people who are pretty much run of the mill and do normal jobs like work in pubs, or factories, or whatever. In the OC its sunny and bright and people wear far fewer layers of clothes, everyone is grgeous, have dazzling white teeth, have pools at their houses, hang out at the beach and trip over their diamond stilletos. I know its America, and California at that, but surely that doesn't reflect real life?!?!
I'm so sick of winter. It has really snowed a lot in the last week which was exciting at first, but as soon as its starts to stick it either starts raining or melts. Everything is so grey and depressing. I know its God's precious world and he likes it grey sometimes, but please God send us some sun soon! I'm sick of seeing myself in my wintercoats!
I don't have anything else interesting to report at all, everyting is pretty steady at the moment. If any handsome princes desire to ride in and sweep me off my feet anytime I'm pretty much free, bored and waiting! I watched Cinderalla story today too with Emily and Becci, they both thought it was far too cheesy, but how exciting to live in a fairy tale where everything turns out peachy in the end and just so wonderful!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home