Loved!
It was so great that I only gave one person the link to this and all you guys wrote, like magic!! Seriously though I felt such a warm glow reading though your comments, you're all really terrific, it was like a wave of love coming at me, God reminding me that I have people supporting me from all over the world!
So, incase you were wondering, I think my new job will be fine. My boss has only made one inappropriate joke about wanting me to take my clothes off, and dozens of dirty jokes, its like he lives life to be a sexual adventure, he's 35 yet he acts like a teenage boy with his mind on sex ALL the time. I don't get the males of our species, but I hope he is just an extreame case of sex crazed! And then he asks me whether I'm always this shy and jumpy. duh, he just makes me so nervous for the next thing he'll say to embarrass me!
I'm seeing Jon and Sarah tonight, which is always exciting. They are so great, they really brighten my days, and when we meet up I laugh so hard I cry. Like every time. I'm giggling now just thinking about it!


5 Comments:
I Know what you mean...i only have to think about meeting up eith you guys and it makes me laugh! So im here, chillin' waiting for you to get your beautiful little ass round to my house so we can do summit...see you soon chicken x
Ok, now you're making me jealous... I don't even have a boss.
Seriously though, you guys, should include me in the fun and games.
I'll bring the Love Hearts. (Oh, today I ate a love heart that said 'Just Married'. I was like, that's kinda weird.
OHHHHHHH my brits.
What cruel joke is it that God put us on opposite sides of his beautiful world. I love you all.
i know, seriously. why are you all the way over there and why has nobody invented teleportation yet. they should get on that.
well, sorry about your boss, love...i don't have a boss either...i don't know. it's late, i'm tired, overworked, etc, but i just wanted to say i love you.
OH MY GAASH BECKY! I miss you darling and I am so sorry that I haven't written or called. I'm such a lazey hose-head.. I will get in touch. But thanks for popping up!
Post a Comment
<< Home