There's Only One Way...

I am who and what I am, I will try to be honest about facing that!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I was so impressed by all the other blogs I've read that I have vowed to create one of my own! I hope I can in some was share some of the honesty I have seen in some of you guys blogs and share a little of what I'm getting up to and whats affecting me.
Unfortunately, God pretty much has me in a place where I am doing a lot of waiting (when doesn't he?!) which I find boring at times, and hope I won't bore anyone reading. So a quick update on me... I'm still working at Tesco, but I start on a new department tomorrow, health and beauty. My brother's friend so kindly pointed out tonight that he didn't get why they would hire someone who looks like me for this job. hmmm, really encouraging!! Also, I'm a little worried, as I find my new boss really embarrassing and inappropriate, he tells such sick dirty jokes and I don't know how to take him, but other than that, look on the bright side... errr... its a big store, maybe I can avoid him?! (I hope he never reads this, its a small world after all!)

You know what, change of plan, I can't be bothered writing all the little things down, I'll write about them when they seem important. In the meant time I'll wait and see if anyone reads this....

8 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

How Could I Not READ this. You are my darling. I have few people in the world who I share the connection I have with you. I adore you for it. And thank God he sent you into my life. I would have gone crazy without you and I would now be worse of without knowing you.

12:09 am  
Blogger Josh said...

Oh my! I'm seriously giggling. It's my Becky Chusday from Bolton!. Yay. It's so good to see this. Much love from the Southern states.

2:49 am  
Blogger Janice said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my becky!!! so good to see you out here, i miss your little voice. your brother's friend is stupid. you're one of the prettiest girls i know, not even kidding. i just want a big hug from you right now...erg i miss you babe. keep posting!

7:32 am  
Blogger SClerk said...

Becky I Love You Chicken...i better see you very soon! xx You're Beautiful!

6:41 pm  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Hey there sweet thang!
I miss you. So anyways, we need our own little reunion weekend. I tried to organise it with Stephen but he got lazy bout it. My number is 07738 215356. I don't have yours. We'll plan something real soon.
Mwah!

8:32 pm  
Blogger Court said...

Happy Valentines Day my beautiful.

1:38 am  
Blogger Allison said...

Becky, love! Awww :) Im so happy my baby has a blog so I can keep better track of her. :D
Happy Valentine's Day...

5:58 am  
Blogger Court said...

It's 7 o'clock in the morning what are the chances you are awake right now?????? This time difference is a bummer

7:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home